Big Presents (*cough cough rents or sibling with well paid job*)
- Hair straighteners
- This is so I can curl my hair, obviously
- American Apparel Disco Pants
- Sort of steep, but this is my ultimate dream birthday present, in black size S. With them, I can be like Sandy from Grease.
- Nail strengthener polish/base coat
- Some cool socks
- The "www.scatterrbrained.com" domain
- or £10 for me to do that - I will love you forever
- Cool posters
- A cool DVD
- I haven't watched many films so don't worry about me already owning it because I probably don't
- A cool album
- Such as "The Invitation to the Voyage" by Eugene McGuiness!!!!!!!!!! - this album isn't even released yet (release date 06/08/12), but if you guys pre-order it he will sign it personally eeeeeeek!
- or "Loveblood" by King Charles
- A cool lunch box or water bottle
- Preferably a tin one with some sort of Marvel superhero on the front
- An exciting set of coloured gel pens
- A (challenging) paint by numbers kit
- I got a paint by numbers kit when I was 9 or something, and I was so close to completion, but the paints ran out.
Don't get me...
- Gift cards
- I asked for this last year and consequently have still not yet spent them as I find it hard to depart with money, as I always think I can find a better deal when I can't, so I end up building up a collection of them that expire.
- Bath stuff
- I don't take baths.